Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost

Friends are welcomed...for dinner <3 ~da ghosty ghost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

confused face ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cutewith

confused face ... Empty
PostSubject: confused face ...   confused face ... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 pm

its a small small world after alll.........
REALLY SMALL.
but anyhow, how on earth do i go about changing my profile if the profile thingee isnt at the top of my screen EVER?
talk at me, ash silent
Back to top Go down
dragonfly09
dragonfly09

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name:: Azure

confused face ... Empty
PostSubject: Trying to help the confused face one...   confused face ... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:41 pm

To edit your profile, you have to go to the series of buttons above. They should list out as "Home", "FAQ", "Search", "Members", "Groups", "Profile", "Messages" and "Log Out". Obviously, click the one that says profile and it will take you to a page with another list underneath. "Information", "Preferences", "Signature", "Avatar", "Friends and Foes", and "Watched Topics"

If there's a technical problem, like one of the links is not working, either contact Dragoncross or Havoc about it. Just click on either a link with their names or their avatar and hit PM (Private Message). Wink

Edit: Well, I just realized that the avatars and names don't link up to their profiles. So you'll have to go to "Members" at the top and click on their names. Then you'll be able to send them any further questions. ~DragonCross (plz dont double post)
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/daydreamer09
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Name:: DragonCross

confused face ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused face ...   confused face ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:15 am

dragonfly09 wrote:
Well, I just realized that the avatars and names don't link up to their profiles.

Are you talking about on a post? those avatars and names dont? or in general? o.o
Back to top Go down
https://textbasedrpg.rpg-board.net
dragonfly09
dragonfly09

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name:: Azure

confused face ... Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Dragoncross   confused face ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Nope, the ones on posts don't. I have no idea about any others...
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/daydreamer09
Sponsored content

confused face ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused face ...   confused face ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confused face ...
Page 1 of 1