Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost

Friends are welcomed...for dinner <3 ~da ghosty ghost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Song from a book?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Havoc

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name:: Drake

A Song from a book? Empty
PostSubject: A Song from a book?   A Song from a book? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:25 pm

if you have read the Twilight series and remember the song that edward wrote for belle... well it exists now XD

Check it out, it is one of the best piano songs i have heard!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bellas+lullaby+edward+twilight&search_type=&aq=f

i bet one of these ....many.... video clips has a decent version, i don't know if there is multiple versions, but the one i heard was just a piano....

anyhow enjoy!

its kinda slow, but it sounds nice anyhow ^^

santa
Back to top Go down
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Name:: DragonCross

PostSubject: Re: A Song from a book?   A Song from a book? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:43 am

I really like that song...but its just not what i think it would be. >.<

Edward's thoughts cant be mimicked by this cheap fanfic crap. >,<!

Anyways...the lullaby i think of...is much more complicated and something that would put on only bella into a restful sleep...

Edit: I HATE THIS MOVIE. its ruining the series. 8( it was such a beatiful book. but now they're ruining it with these movies and cheap hollywood theatrics..............................Grrrrr! im not watching the movie!

Rawrr....

Ok...edit over! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://textbasedrpg.rpg-board.net
Havoc

Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: yea it isn't complicated enough   A Song from a book? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Yea, it isn’t that good if you think of it as “Edward’s Song”. In the book it is suppose to be an insanely complicated song because he has been alive A LONG time and has practiced for quite a while. But it is a nice standalone song, it came from the Movie Sound track which is evidently out or something. Anyhow. Its still a Great song !

santa
Back to top Go down
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Name:: DragonCross

PostSubject: I was listening to your edited version of the song...   A Song from a book? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:06 pm

its off...>.<

it sounds BAD now...cause its got these notes in it that just shouldnt be in there, you'd need either change the time signature or have the notes play on the same time, thats whats so interesting about the piano. You can play 10 different notes for each one...since you have multiple fingers :3

Also i'd love to try editing myself... cause that would be an interesting experience ^^
Back to top Go down
https://textbasedrpg.rpg-board.net
Havoc

Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Its not off each certain parts have each extra layer have a echo note   A Song from a book? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:35 pm

in certain parts it has notes echoed =/, anyhow listen to it as multiple layers, not one layer, each layer should make sense, mabe just to me dunno =P
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Song from a book?   A Song from a book? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song from a book?   A Song from a book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Song from a book?
Page 1 of 1