Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost

Friends are welcomed...for dinner <3 ~da ghosty ghost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Havoc

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name:: Drake

Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players! Empty
PostSubject: Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players!   Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Ever heard of Saga Frontier 2? if you havn't and you like RPG's...

ZOMG FAIL!

THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE MOST AWSOME RPG'S EVER MADE!

it is for the PS1, awsomeness awaits anyone who plays it, the game is a traditional random encounter rpg, the monsters can be seen. The art is amazing! it is all watercolor! great music written too! If you are lucky enough to ever happen upon a copy of this and happen to have a Playstation then check it out!

Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players! Image:SaGa_Frontier_2_cover

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saga_Frontier_2

This is a real treasure of a game!
Back to top Go down
dragonfly09
dragonfly09

Number of posts : 77

Character sheet
Name:: Azure

PostSubject: Runescape...   Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm

You know, I really am such an idiot...My little brother got me hooked on Runescape again. -_-'
There actually have been some changes to some of the areas. They added tutors around Lumbridge for some of the main skills and they can give jobs to increase stats with rewards. Also around Varrock, they created a trading system of a sort. You can try to sell or buy wares and you can set the price. Then their system will search for someone who's wanting to sell/buy.
Right now they're having winter/ christmas events/quests. You get to discover Yeti poo and have a chance to save christmas!<-(original, right?)
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/daydreamer09
Havoc

Havoc

Number of posts : 125

Character sheet
Name:: Drake

PostSubject: I tried to log on Runescape before   Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:19 pm

i tried to log on to runescape a little while ago before i read this post actually, i cant remember my password >.>

not only that but there must be some kind of error with the recovery tool, cuz i cant submit my recovery request

oh well who cares anyhow LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players!   Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash back for die hard classic 2d rpg players!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost :: What Games We're all Playing!-
Jump to: